Friday 9 March 2012

The Perfect Pick-Me-Up

Contrary to popular belief, life as a student can be difficult. Mountains of seemingly-never ending reading and now the dreaded exam period on the horizon. I can only count my blessings that I'm a second year, so there is no scramble to find a job just yet. It's times like this when I need a little retail therapy to cheer my soul. Sadly, not only am I on a student budget, but I also am confined to a campus uni where the nearest town doesn't even have an Urban Outfitters. Nonetheless, today I almost reached breaking point and so found myself rifling through the best that this Midland's town has to offer.
In the end I bought this - a snip at only £25 (plus student discount!) from New Look.
A clear Alexander McQueen rip-off that has been spotted on the likes of Rihanna, Emma Watson and burgeoning fashion icon Chloe Moretz (the McQueen version, obvs). I'll be taking a leaf out of Ri-Ri (barf)'s book by teaming it with a collar necklace. Or is that too Home and Away school girl? I'm also tempted to pick up a pair of brother creepers like the Bajan singer, but need to step away from my favourite This is England look so will have to resist the temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment